The Body-Solid Pro Dual Vertical Press and Lat Station offers a space-saving solution for your people to focus on their chest and upper body with additional emphasis on their triceps and shoulders. Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development, the versatile machine offers a single station footprint that delivers multiple functionality, including mid-row, shoulder press, lat pulldown and incline press. Multiple press handles provide users of all sizes with different grip angles to create variable exercises to concentrate on distinct areas of the chest and triceps.
The Vertical Press and Lat Station offers a no-cable-change design that allows you to go immediately and directly to a Long Pull/Seated Row exercise movement to further increase size, strength and endurance of your back muscles. With multiple adjustments to accommodate any size user, it can be used as a freestanding unit or as a modular component to the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack multi-station systems.
The Pro Dual Vertical Press and Lat Station has a sleek, structural tube frame with a durable, powder-coated finish that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic. Full shrouds and covers ensure an extra measure of safety while enhancing its modern aesthetics.
- Impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- Precision ground and sealed bearings to ensure prolonged cable life and smooth movement
- 11-gauge, 2.375 x 4.625 inch oval tubing on the main frame
- 3-gauge steel connecting plates, and .5 inch diameter connecting bolts
- Adjustable press arm for full range of motion
- Ergo grip press handles for correct positioning.
- Heavy gauge 2 x 4 inch mainframe construction and aircraft quality cables and pulleys.
- Biomechanically designed for maximum range of motion and outstanding muscle development.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
- Stack weight: 200 lb
- 40 inch - Length
- 78 inch - Width
- 83 inch - Height
- Assembled Weight- 542 lb.
Home: Lifetime parts
Light Commercial: Frames, Welds, Weight Plates & Guide Rods (Lifetime of the original purchaser) Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings & Hardware (2 years) Cables, Upholstery, Grips and all other components (1 year)