The Body-Solid Pro Dual Vertical Press and Lat Station offers a space-saving
solution for your people to focus on their chest and upper body with additional
emphasis on their triceps and shoulders. Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding
muscle development, the versatile machine offers a single station footprint that
delivers multiple functionality, including mid-row, shoulder press, lat pulldown
and incline press. Multiple press handles provide users of all sizes with
different grip angles to create variable exercises to concentrate on distinct
areas of the chest and triceps.
The Vertical Press and Lat Station offers a no-cable-change design that
allows you to go immediately and directly to a Long Pull/Seated Row exercise
movement to further increase size, strength and endurance of your back muscles.
With multiple adjustments to accommodate any size user, it can be used as a
freestanding unit or as a modular component to the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack
The Pro Dual Vertical Press and Lat Station has a sleek, structural tube
frame with a durable, powder-coated finish that exhibits a modern,
design-forward aesthetic. Full shrouds and covers ensure an extra measure of
safety while enhancing its modern aesthetics.
- Impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- Precision ground and sealed bearings to ensure prolonged cable life and
- 11-gauge, 2.375 x 4.625 inch oval tubing on the main frame
- 3-gauge steel connecting plates, and .5 inch diameter connecting bolts
- Adjustable press arm for full range of motion
- Ergo grip press handles for correct positioning.
- Heavy gauge 2 x 4 inch mainframe construction and aircraft quality cables
- Biomechanically designed for maximum range of motion and outstanding muscle
- Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
Stack weight: 200 lb
- 40 inch - Length
- 78 inch - Width
- 83 inch - Height