York Barbell meets the challenge of training today's athletes with its STRENGTH TRAINING SERIES (STS). Its modular components allow athletes to perform various exercises at one station, increasing space and time efficiency. The modular nature of the STS equipment allows strength coaches to effectively supervise athletes and ensures fluid movement of athletes through the weight room.
STS is a competitively priced commercial line of equipment perfect for the High School, Club and College environments. Its full commercial warranty, incredible functionality and attention to detail make the STS line a favorite among coaches and club owners. All equipment is safe, highly durable, attractive, and space-efficient.
- Excellent for mid to upper back exercises.
- Step-through design for easy access.
- 4200-pound tensile strength aircraft quality cable.
- Large diamond-plate footplate ensures foot stability.
- Rubber covered machine attachment rest improves bar accessibility and protects equipment finish.
- Length: 72"
- Width: 30 1/4"
- Height: 90"
- Weight: 540 lb
- 250 lb. weight stack (300 lb. weight stack)
- 5 years: Frame
- 5 years: Bearings/bushings
- 1 year: Cables
- 90 days: Upholstery (for wear-through and stitching)
- 1 year: All other parts