The Stud Bar pull up bar is a great way to perform pull ups and chin ups. Both exercises build muscle, improve grip strength, strengthen your shoulder and upper back, and improve your overall health. If you are serious about pull ups, chin ups or kipping pull ups, then you need a sturdy pull up bar like this.
Simply hang a measuring tape downward from your ceiling and decide
where your bar would best suit you. Small bar is 10 or 14 inches
from ceiling, Standard bar is 14 or 22 inches from ceiling or wall, Large is
31 or 39 inches from ceiling or wall.
Pull-ups & Chin-ups force you to lift your own body-weight. They
are the best strength training exercises you can do for upper-body
strength & muscle mass. Unfortunately Pull-ups & Chin-ups are
hard. Very hard. If youíre a beginner, chances are you canít do 1 Pull-up or Chin-up. See how you can improve: How-to-techniques
- Depending on your height. 7 foot 6 inches is an average bar height.
- Ceiling or wall mounted.
- The wide, 48 inch width allows for wide-grip pullups.
- Stud Bar can be mounted to an appropriate length 2 x 4 which can then be bolted across your existing studs.
- The cross bar can also be cut down to your studs width and a new threaded weld nut can be welded into place.
- Hammertone powder coated finish
- 14-guage steel supports up to 600 pounds.
- The right size bar for you: 3 sizes ensure that there is a bar right for you.
- Add gymnastics rings, suspension straps or fitness bands for added exercise options. (Gym rings, suspension straps and band not included)
- Grade 8 wood mounting hardware included with each bar
- Lifetime warranty.
Small (For 8 foot ceilings or wall mounting) -
Optional settings for 10 or 12 inches below ceiling.
Standard (For 9 foot ceilings or wall mounting) -
Optional settings for 14 or 22 inches below ceiling.
Standard (For 10 foot ceilings or wall mounting)-
Optional settings for 31 or 39 inches below ceiling.
*See instructions for proper mounting procedure.
35 lb Bar
*Mounting hardware is included.