We like to think of it as one machine that actually does everything well. Elliptical training has become second
only to treadmill training in facilities across the globe and it has become one of the most important cardio
categories in the eyes of many clients. Finding the right motion, creating user-centric safety features and
offering the industry’s best entertainment solutions was paramount in Star Trac's Cross Trainer design.
The breakthrough begins with an ingenious rear approach open-step design that gives you the safest
possible entry and exit on and off the product. The pedal placement design offers a best in class Q factor for
enhanced biomechanics and the Soft Trac pedal insures maximum comfort throughout the training session.
The result is a better, more effective and more efficient workout.
The 15" embedded OpenHub Touch-Screen is a new introduction included in the 8-Series, and a welcome innovation at that. The screen includes Bluetooth, Ant+, USB port, HDMI port, a personal fan, TV Tuner (Global), an integrated service light, and Netpulse. The HDMI port allows you to stream content straight from your mobile device (correct cable for iPhone or Android is needed and not included). This new, advanced Touch-Screen will bring a new-experience to your cardio workout.
- Soft Trac pedals provide ultimate shock-absorbing comfort
throughout the entire workout
- Efficient footprint and approachable, stable platform with minimal
step-up height for easy access from all angles
- Star Trac’s popular personal fans create a more rewarding
- User weight capacity of 350 lbs (159 kg)
Step-Up Height - 7” (18 cm)
Overall Weight - 456 lbs (207 kg)
Width - 30” (76 cm)
Length - 76” (193 cm)
Height - 72” (182 cm)
- Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other components warranted for 2 years parts and 1 year labor
Light Commercial Warranty (Non-dues paying facilities)
- Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other components warranted for 3 years parts and 3 years labor
- Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other components warranted for 10 years parts and 3 years labor