*This bike is a used piece, recently serviced with a new brake system, triple link pedals, and new seat. Also includes the Echelon Console, which provides immediate feedback to users on their power and other metrics.
The Schwinn A.C. Performance Indoor Cycle is an older model but still perfect for users of all age and fitness levels. Whether you want to train for a triathlon, need physical therapy after an injury, or just want to improve your cardio and lose weight, this bike is the perfect machine.
- Magnetic Resistance Brake for zero drive train maintenance
- Optional 4iiii® crank arm powermeter delivers accurate strain gauge power feedback to help riders train harder and smarter
- Morse Taper pedals for increased durability and reliability
- Performance Plus™ handlebars ergonomically designed for reduced hand pressure in performance positions
- Schwinn® Fit System enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning
- Frame Finish – Powder Coated Aluminum
- Recommended User Height: 4’11” to 6’8"
Length: 54 in (137 cm)
Width: 21 in (53 cm)
Height: 51 in (130 cm)
User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
Product Weight: 102 lbs (46 kg)