Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Their standard VFX Shock Absorption System provides optimum comfort while reducing impact on your joints. It is 5 times softer than running on grass and great for runners and walkers seeking impact reduction. The VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury.
The L10 Club version is built for heavy use in commercial environments including health clubs and gyms. Its high-quality desing ensures that it will be a product that lasts a long time in any workout situation.
The L10 Club treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 12.5 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick reversible deck capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L10 Club Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder.
- 5 HP AC drive motor
- 3 1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick reversible deck
- 83" x 34" X 64" footprint
- Certifications: UL, CAN, CE (TUV)
- Voltage: 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 10A with dedicated line (standard); 110 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 20A with dedicated line (optional)
- Steel frame
- 0.5 to 15 mph speed range (220V)
- 0.5 to 12 mph speed range (110V)
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 22" W x 60" running area
- 500 pound user weight capacity
- Statistics display showing: Time, Speed, Distance, Incline, Calories, Cal/Hour, Pace, Pulse, METs, Watts, and Lap Counter
- 5 Built-in programs (Fat Burn, Intermediate, Advanced, Intervals, Endurance)
- 2 User-defined programs
- Presence Detection: Presence detection will turn off the treadmill if the control panel keys, heart rate, or foot plant is not detected within 60 seconds. This feature can be turned on or off.
- Sound: Console will beep when changes are made. This feature can be turned on or off.
- Keypad: Numeric keypad with express speed and incline keys
- CSAFE Jack
- USB Port
- Heart Rate: Contact Heart-Rate and telemetry (Optional chest strap required)
Warranty: The Club warranty covers products for unlimited hours in a pay-for-membership facility. 5-year parts, 2-year wear items (deck and belt), 90-day high-wear items (USB port), 1-year labor.