-Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Machine w/ Pull-Up Bar Attachment
-Spirit Fitness Flat/ Incline Bench (Usually $499)
-TRX Club (Usually $209)
The Series 7 Smith Machine w/ Pull-Up Bar Attachment. Set to a 7-degree reversed pitch, the Series 7 allows natural upper and lower body movements for maximum muscle interaction; a feature not found in the traditional Smith Machine. User safety is provided by 20 cross-member lock-out points that are accessible with a simple 15-degree rotation of the bar, eliminating the need for a spotter. For those exercises that demand freeweight movement, the 14-position gun rack with 17 inch extra heavy-duty safeties is also set to a 7-degree reversed pitch providing convenient lift-off points and predictable racking.
The Series 7 works great with any bench for intense chest and shoulder routines.The Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Machine is the product of advanced biomechanical design, superior structural engineering, and meticulous quality standards. It is a collection of the best benefits the Smith Machine, Half-Cage, and Multi-station Gyms have to offer and it's backed by the best warranty in the industry.
- Precise 7-inch angle Smith Machine combined with 7-inch angle free weight barbell workout center designed for natural upper and lower body exercise movements
- Linear ball bearing Smith system with 20 cross member lock-out points for a safe, solid stop at any point in your workout routine
- Freeweight gunrack system with 14 lift-off and racking positions for ultimate versatility, safety, and control
- Large diameter Smith Bar responds quickly, is easy to control, and weighs only 25 Lbs. It's ideal for amateurs or professionals
- Heavy-duty all-4-side welded 11-gauge and 12-gauge 2 x 3-inch mainframe steel construction with a safe, solid 4-point stance for maximum stability
- Includes incredibly strong, adjustable safeties for both the Smith system and the free weight barbell workout center
- Six Olympic weight plate storage posts safely suspend plates off the floor for easy access
- Olympic Bar holder mounted to the frame stores your bar without obstructing any exercise movements
Smith Dimensions -
- Height - 83 inches
- Width - 64 inches
- Depth - 66 inches
Weight: 276 lbs.
- Home -
- Light Commercial -
- Lifetime - Frames, Welds, Weight Plates & Guide Rods (Original purchaser)
- 2 Years - Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings & Hardware
- 1 Year - Cables, Upholstery, Grips and all other components
The Spirit Fitness ST800FI Flat/Incline Bench is the perfect balance of comfort, durability, and versatility. The back pad can easily be adjusted between 6 different incline levels ranging from 0° to 80° using the spring-loaded steel lock pin. Integrated hooks on the rear stabilizer allow you to use the bench with resistance bands, or other workout accessories to match your training regimen. Both the back pad and seat pad are constructed using high-density foam that is fully upholstered (front and back) using commercial-grade vinyl, making them comfortable, supportive, durable, and easy to clean.
With the built-in transport wheels, and the non-absorbing PVC covered transport handle, you can easily take your bench where it is needed most. The rubber foot covers help protect flooring, while also increasing stability during use. With a heavy-gauge steel frame and commercial-grade components, the ST800FI Flat/Incline Bench comes with a 1,000 lb weight capacity and is built to perform and last.
|Frame:||Heavy-gauge steel tubing with powder-coated finish|
|Dimensions:||56.3" x 25.6" x 18"|
|Product Weight:||110.2 lb|
|Maximum User Weight:||1000 lb (user plus lifting weight)||