Developing a lean, muscular chest is an integral part of every weight training routine, and sculpting a full, balanced chest requires a wide array of movements that target muscles from a variety of angles. Body-Solid's Pro Dual Pec/Delt Machine's dual overhead variable resistance cams allow each arm to operate independently, providing unilateral and bilateral chest, back and shoulder conditioning.The Pro Dual Pec/Delt Machine features uniquely designed articulating pec arms to provide optimal; pectoral and rear deltoid development and has independent range of motion adjustments to accommodate users of all sizes.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Pro Dual Pec/Delt Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system. Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro Dual Pec/Delt Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry.
- independent arms with 5 adjustable starting positions enable users greater range of motion as well as both unilateral and bilateral arm movements.
- Extra-long 360 degree rotating handles self adjust to the users path of motion for both pec and rear delt exercises.
- Easy, 5-position gas-assisted seat adjustment puts users of any size in proper position.
- Includes a 210 lb. weight stack with a 310 lb. weight stack option.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro •Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5 mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- Dura firm upholstery over 2” high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat
- Extended handle provides multiple gripping positions
- Width - 34 inch (86cm)
- Length - 57 inch (145 cm)
- Height - 69 inch (173cm)
- Assembled Weight- 503 lb.
Home: Lifetime parts
Light Commercial: Frames, Welds, Weight Plates & Guide Rods (Lifetime of the original purchaser) Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings & Hardware (2 years) Cables, Upholstery, Grips and all other components (1 year)