The upper arm is made up of two primary muscle groups—the biceps and the triceps, and it is equally important to train both. To achieve optimal results from arm exercises, it is essential to perform movements consistently and correctly every time. Body Solid's Pro Dual Bicep/Tricep Machine provides a seamless change from bicep exercise to triceps exercise with dual grip handles. The adjustable seat and upper arm pad are designed to align the elbow with the rotational axis of the lifting arm. The machine's handle pivots to enhance user comfort.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body Solid Pro Dual Bicep/Tricep Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system. Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro Dual Bicep/Tricep Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry! If you can imagine it, you can build it with the Body Solid Commercial Dual modular fitness system! The Bicep/Tricep Machine features innovative design, proven biomechanics and advanced structural engineering.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11-gauge 2.375 inch x 4.625 inch oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm diameter 2500 lb rated aircraft cable
- Durafirm upholstery over 2 inch high density foam
- 3-gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 diameter connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat with rear support
- 210 lb. weight stack (310 lb. optional)
- Width: 53 inches (135cm)
- Length - 40 inches (102cm)
- Height - 62 inches (158cm)
- Assembled Weight- 302 lb.
Home: Lifetime parts
Light Commercial: Frames, Welds, Weight Plates & Guide Rods (Lifetime of the original purchaser) Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings & Hardware (2 years) Cables, Upholstery, Grips and all other components (1 year)