The LVIP Leverage incline bench press is another great unit in Body Solid's Pro Club Line of products. This fully commercial grade press has been specially designed to work without the need for an Olympic bar, and so requires a great deal less space than other traditional bench press units. The beefy 11-guage steel frame, Solid tri-point foot print, and electrostatically powder coated finish make this unit one of the safest and most durable incline presses that you can possibly find in the industry.
Built in Olympic weight stack pegs allow the owner to hold an entire set of Olympic plates, and without the need for a bar, makes this a one stop workout machine. Great for commercial gyms, athletic teams, college fitness centers, and High school weight rooms. Includes on of the best warranties in the industry, and Body solid's commitment to excellence.
• 2" x 3" 11 gauge steel mainframe
• Electrostatically applied powder coat paint finish, metallic silver
• Durable double stitched upholstery
• Sealed bearing pivot points
• Adjustable press arms to fit all size users, with gas assisted start positions
• Adjustable seat pad with gas assist
• Ergonomic hand grip positions
• Converging press arm movement for advanced biomechanics
• Independent, unilateral arm action for balanced muscle development
• Weight plate holders for plate storage
71" L x 53" W x 41" H (180.34 x 134.62 x 104.14 cm)
167 lbs. (75.75 kg)
-Lifetime Frame and Welds
-3 Years Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
-1 Year Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
-Full Lifetime Warranty
*Does not include any weight plates.