Define the motions that are right for you and your individual workout
goals with the Body Solid GDCC210 Functional Training Center. This dual
independent weight stack system provides dedicated resistance with true
Core stability training can lead to improved balance, coordination and
stability. By efficiently working your body's stabilizer muscles though a
limitless number of exercises, the GDCCC210 Functional Training Center
offers strength-building results to users of all sizes. Unrestricted multiple planes of motion approximate the muscle activity
required for many of the activities you do in everyday life. The
Body Solid GDCC210 features ergonomically designed adjustments and
interchangeable cable handles engineered to put hundreds of
strength-building exercises within your grasp.
With a space-saving footprint, dual independent weight stacks,
user-friendly ergonomics and adjustability and precision-fitted
components, the GDCC210 Functional Training Center isolates an
unbeatable value in today's advanced fitness market. From cable crossovers and shoulder presses to pull-ups, leg kickbacks
and everything in between, make a motion to improve your core, build
your strength and increase your endurance with the Body Solid GDCC210.
- Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and locking, universal attachment connections
- 11-gauge, 2 inch x 4 inch oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- 4.8mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 2,500 lbs
- 20 independent height adjustments and 180 degrees cable positioning
- Two 160 lb. weight stacks
- High-density foam rubber handgrips and handles
- High-density, injected molded end and foot caps
- Dual position pull-up bar
- Optional bar allows the user to perform squats, bench presses, shoulder presses, and much more.
- Optional attachment rack allows for up to 4 additional cable attachments to be stored on the gym.
- Height - 83.5 inches
- Length - 64 inches
- Width - 38 inches
- Weight - 493 lbs.
- Home -
- Lifetime - Frames, Welds, Weight Plates & Guide Rods (Of the original
- 2 Years - Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings & Hardware
- 1 Year - Cables,
Upholstery, Grips and all other components