The Schwinn A.C. Sport bike features Virtual Contact Resistance Technology – this innovative system utilizes magnets and an aluminum disk to generate resistance.
Bikes utilize magnets and an aluminum disc to create resistance.
Magnets and flywheel do not physically touch, which is why we call it “Virtual Contact” creating an incredibly smooth, consistent, predictable resistance profile.
No pads to maintain, wear-out, or replace and change in resistance profile ever.
The Schwinn A.C Sport also includes handlebars with dual over-sized
water bottle holders and 3 position fore-aft adjustment, Smart
Release, and SPD toe-clip pedals included standard.
Schwinn has made Correct Set-up Easy for All
Proper bike geometry minimizing the need for fore-aft movement of seat.
Ratio of femur to tibia length is very consistent from tall to short riders, this is why outdoor bikes only allow for a small range of fore-aft movement
Bikes have only 3 fore-aft positions on seat : 0, +, -
85%+ of riders will fit perfectly in 0 (neutral)
Height adjustment increments are now ½”
Introduction of fore-aft adj on handlebars
Move closer for comfort, farther away
* Product Dimensions: 48" H x 43" L x 20" W (122cm H x 109cm L x 51cm W)
* Product Weight: 126 lbs (48 kg)
* Max. User Weight: 300 lbs (136 kg)
* Frame Finish: Zinc-plated Steel Frame Construction
* Frame Color: Deep Silver
* Seat Slider, Handlebars and Hardware Materials: Solid stainless steel slider and posts
* Drive System: Chain drive using forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket
* Smart Release: Yes, allows user to apply back pressure to the pedals to slow down flywheel.
* User Compatible Size Range: Typically 4'11" to 6'8" (150 to 203 cm) tall
* MPower Console Compatible: Yes
* Frame: 5 years
* Mechanical parts: 1 year (drive mechanism, braking system, cranks)
* Labor: 1 year
* Wear items: 6 months (saddle, handlebar covers, bottle cages, pedals)
* Electronics: 1 year (console, rotation sensor, power sensor)
Shown with optional MPower Console