Designed for institutional and club setting, the Club series treadmill is made for today's high volume health clubs. The Club series represents the culmination of the Landice commercial experience. Designed for use in locations where usage is greater than 5 hours per day such as Schools, rehab centers, gyms, and clubs.
- 4-HP continuous duty motor
- 220V, 15A, 60Hz power requirement
0.5 to 11.0 mph speed range
20 x 58 inch four-ply treadbelt
2 -1/2 inch diameter, 14-pound steel rollers
400-pound user weight capacity
Integrated Reading / Accessory Rack
L7 Footprint 35 x 76 inch - Weight 290 lbs.
15% grade electric elevation
1-inch thick reversible deck
VFX shock absorption system
Rust-free aluminum frame
- Wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system (Included)
- AccuTrack Contact Heart Rate System (Included)
- Fat Burn
- Fitness Tests
Display Readout -
- N Zone
- Lap Progress
- Lap Counter
- 5 User-Defined Programs
- 3 Specific Goal Programs
- Client Mode
- Two built-in clients to give access to extra selectable screen displaying your workout averages and overall totals.
- Digital track
- Parts - 5 years
- Labor - 1 year
The Club series treadmill warranty is
valid for "pay-for-membership" and commercial settings where usage is
greater than 5 hours of use per day. All wear items will be pro-rated
over a five-year period.
*iPhone shown in picture not included.